Dr. Spencer Schuenman is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon. With more than 20 years of experience in a wide range of care, from conservative orthopedics to surgery, he treats patients of all ages and care levels, with the goal of returning them to their active lifestyles.
Dr. Schuenman specializes in state-of-the-art anterior hip replacement and both partial and total knee replacement, as well as, minimally-invasive arthroscopic repair of both the knee and shoulder. He also performs sports medicine procedures and trauma and fracture care. He is accepting new patients and is easily accessible with appointments available within a week.
In his free time, he enjoys mountain biking, fly fishing, and other outdoor activities with his family.
Board Certification: Orthopedic Surgery
Internship: Osteopathic Rotating Internship, Garden City Hospital
Residency: Michigan State University—Garden City Hospital
Medical School: Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Areas of Interest:
• Hip Replacement—Anterior Approach
• Knee Replacement—Total and Partial
• Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery—Rotator Cuff Injuries, Labral Repair, Instability
• Arthroscopic Knee Surgery—Meniscal Injuries, ACL Repair, Cartilage Repair, Patellar Instability
• Fracture Care—Internal and External Fixation, Reduction, Casting, Splinting
• Injections—Corticosteroid, Viscosupplementation, PRP, Fluoroscopic, and Ultrasound Guided
• American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
• American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
• American Osteopathic Association